The following week my sister-in-law Megan who has her own blog, The Walker Fireside Chats, nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. I feel so honored to be thought of for this award, especially since she is the one who inspired me to start my own blog. Thank You Megan!
Here are the rules to accept:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add seven facts about yourself.
- You must nominate other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated. This award has no restrictions as to who you can nominate.
- You must follow the blogger who nominated you.
Facts About Me
- My favorite channel on TV is the Hallmark Channel.
- I love filling our apartment with flowers in every room. They always make me cheery.
- My favorite thing to do on the weekends is taking my two little doggies to the dog park.
- My all-time favorite holiday is Christmas. I start listening to Christmas music in November.
- I love creating and designing greeting cards and holiday cards in my spare time. (Working on a Christmas one right now.)
- My favorite time of day is when I get to come home from work to see my wonderful little doggies, take them on a walk, and cook dinner with my husband.
- In another life, I think I would have lived on a ranch with lots of horses. 🙂
Here are the blogs I nominate.
- Eden’s Effort: Eden’s Effort is a wonderful blog written by a mother (Heather) and all the difficulties and challenges she goes through with her daughter Eden who has Type 1 Diabetes. Eden is such an inspiration.
- Unexpected Blues: Heather is an artistic blogger who expresses herself and her diabetes in a creative and unique way.
- Buttoni’s Low Carb Recipes: Since having diabetes does bring some dietary restrictions, I love looking up Peggy’s wonderful recipes. She always has great ideas that are low carb and easy to make.